Insurance Quality

* NO STARS* I purchased my vehicle from rep MIGUEL MORALES.I was informed I had a warranty on my car if anything went wrong to bring the car back.

I began to hear a loud noise coming from the car. went for service told the warranty wasnt showing up. I again spoke to Miguel who assured me everything was okay. My next date was 4/25/17.

I was told by the mechanic the car has a crack in the exhaust ($1667.14 to get fixed) and my warranty is not showing in the system. I spoke with JOE JOZEFIAK who again assured my the car had a warranty that it might just take a few more days to enter the system. I called Miguel who again informed me the warranty was there, and he will setup the appointment and speak with the correct person in the mechanic department. I then went without hearing from Miguel.

I went to the shop today May 6th since no one would return my calls. Today I was told by JOHN DAMORE I do not have a warranty on my car and there's pretty much nothing they can do.

After being told by the sales rep Migeul, and finance manager Joe that I did have a warranty and everything was fine.Now I'm stuck paying a car note on a car that was sold to me broke.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: The price for fixing the car reduced!.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Webb Chevrolet Oak Lawn?

Comments